Resource Page • Buyers and Sellers • Longmead
– Calculator • monthly mortgage payment
– Calculator • buyer closing costs
– Calculator • seller funds at closing
– Calculator • homeowner’s insurance
– Calculator • condo insurance HO-6
– Calculator • monthly mortgage insurance
– Calculator • title insurance
– Calculator • today’s mortgage rates
– Property Tax bill • Estimated property tax bill
– Maryland Plat Survey – Property Data Search
– Land Records
– Homeowner Permits
– Zoning map
– Conservation Easements Map
– FHA approved condos
– VA approved condos • VA loan info • VA Certificate of Eligibility online
– PEPCO, 202-833-7500
– Washington Gas, 703-750-1000
– WSSC, 301-206-8000
TRUSTED SERVICE PROVIDERS
Cody Kessler, First Home Mortgage, 240-403-7233
Title Company, Closing Attorney
Colleen Smyth, Counselor’s Title, 301-670-0100
Colleen is an excellent attorney and will do your closing at her office. They will provide a preliminary HUD-1 settlement statement early in the process for a clear understanding of closing costs & money needed (or getting back) at closing.
Terry Ewald, Advanced Pro Inspections, 301-787-0644
Terry is a thorough & very skilled inspector. Automatically signs you up for Recall notifications on your appliances
Homeowner’s Insurance Agent
Superior Pest– 877-284-2466
What is the difference between an Eagle policy and a Standard Title policy?
1) Prevent credit bureaus from selling your info for next 5 years.
If you don’t, you will start to receive solicitations at your new address.
2) Place your phone number on the Do Not Call list. Register your cell phone!